Sunday, October 9, 2011
Workout TV!
Who has ever come home and wanted to just sit and relax in front of the TV? I know I have, and I'm trying to change the channel! That's right, I have realized that relaxing in front of the TV and changing the channel to a workout station. Maybe its not relaxing at the moment, but afterward you'll feel great. Yesterday I came home tired from a long and active day, before watching some "lame" repeat show I turned the channel and did some kickboxing. It was fun and helped me sleep great. If you come home from work, school, fun, active, hard days and just want to relax in front of the TV think of doing a little workout before hand. It could release all the stress of the day and make relaxing after even better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment