Today I became ever closer to my goal of getting into the 130's weight wise. It has been a struggle and taken awhile but it feels great every day I am closer.
Realizing goals is amazing no matter what they are! To sit back and think of all the blood, sweat, tears, hardships, nay-sayers, money, and set backs you have gone through only to realize...i made it! Then you have to re-set your goals to make yourself better and keep yourself hungry. These goals I speak of don't have to be big, hell a lot of mine aren't at first. Weight wise I set my goal at losing 2 pounds, then losing 5, eventually I get to the goal of getting down 20! When I set a small goal and reach it, it gives me more confidence to set a higher goal and when I reach that I can go even further. Though I can't lose sight of what is reasonable! Have you or anyone you know set goals and reached them? Tell me about it, success stories and others welcome :)
No comments:
Post a Comment