Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tell Your Story

This Saturday I drove to my field research class with two women under 30, both are "overweight" in societies eyes. In my eyes their both active women who are enjoying life. While listening to these womens stories I decided to tell mine, I told of my weight gain and my weight loss and I explained my love of Zumba. I believe it is important to tell people your success stories in hope of them being able to find success as well. I watched these women throughout the day digging and sifting dirt and thought of my success and how it all started with me wanting to be able to do everyday things like dig.
If you have a success story, no matter how small, tell it. It could help someone in their life or just open their eyes to new opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment