Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Home is where the health is!

When I came home from that first awful year at school I had already gained a lot of confidence back and lost a lot of weight. I got a member ship to 24hr fitness and started to go to classes, my little way of being self motivated with a teacher. Group fitness classes can be scary if you are overweight, underweight, young, old, and in between. For me group fitness classes were another challenge, I strove to be the best I could be in a classroom of mostly women who already seemed the best they could be. It's a showoff thing, gosh that girl is so thin and pretty...I'll work my ass of and show her just how pretty I can be. Weird yes, helpful yes. If your getting tired of doing the same thing like treadmill or weights every workout, seriously think about classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment