Sunday, August 7, 2011
Training comes first
Training with a coach came first, self motivation and want came after. After I started losing a lot of weight I got motivated to keep losing it. A week just didn't feel complete without a workout. I still wasn't all self motivated and needed my trainer and her resources to keep me on track. One such resource was a weightloss challenge, set up like the biggest loser I got to weigh in along with several others every Wednesday for 8 weeks and after each weigh-in we were taught a little something about nutrition, dieting, food labels, dining out, ect. The biggest loser of the week got to take home a prize, and the biggest loser over the whole 8 weeks got both satisfaction and a cash prize. Even after I stopped doing personal training I continued doing the challenge, it's fun to have a little friendly competition to keep you motivated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment