Zumba is what helped me change my look at working out! I'd tell myself I was going to go workout but would never really want to. Then I decided to be brave and try a Zumba class at 24hr fitness, it was so much fun! Yes, i said fun. Jumping and dancing and singing along to some of the music was great, not having to look at the clock was even better. Suzanne was my first Zumba instructor and my favorite instructor to this day. The gift of fun, playful, dance, workouts that she gave me was one of the reasons I wanted to become a Zumba instructor myself. After working so hard to lose weight, Zumba is the one workout i actually look forward. In June of 2011 I received my Zumba certification.
REASONS WHY I LOVE TEACHING ZUMBA
*It's fun *The musics great *It's raised my confidence *Having leadership(as a young biracial women) *We laugh *Sing along *Struggle together *Look like fools
*Its amazing to watch progress unfold *Making someone realize they can reach their goals
No comments:
Post a Comment