Friday, August 5, 2011

A personal Trainer

Admitting that you need a trainer can be hard, but it can also be fun. For me training sessions were the times in my week that I could talk to someone about how school was going, hw, dinner, roommates, ect. I started to feel better emotionally and the pounds started to slip off leaving me feeling better physically. So what are some signs that you may need help? I can't speak for everyone, but in my experience the signs are:
*Excessive weight-gain, overeating
*Trouble breathing, walking, and sleeping
*Depression, laziness and stress
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
I had all of these symptoms, but with a trainer they started to go away. I stopped overeating which in turn helped decrease my weight, it got easier to walk as I got lighter and my breathing and sleeping regulated. My trainer became my new friend, someone to talk to, my depression slowly faded and I became excited for my sessions and therefor wasn't as lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment