Sunday, August 28, 2011
Lazy days that turn into great days!
Woke up this morning early to drive my dad to the bus, drove home and started watching T.V. With parents gone work done nothing left to due but sit on the couch, right? Wrong!!! I had the thought of doing nothing this Sunday since Tuesday! But then I registered for a Zin Jam Session with Zumba enthusiasts. After watching some T.V this morning I got dressed and got into the car to drive the hour to where the Jam session was, the whole way I wasn't feeling it, I wanted to be home doing nothing. The moment I stepped into the room for my session my mood changed, women and men of all size and shape coming together to do Zumba. The session was great, dancing to the music that Dorie Wexler had picked out I felt amazing. I had a smile on my face the whole 3hrs and even driving home I was smiling and humming the music. Now sitting at home doing some last minute homework I am happy I didn't just sit around all day. Have you had these days where you just want to do nothing but could be doing something invigorating? Skip a lazy day every once in awhile, your mind, body and soul will thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment